Think about all the great things you plan to do on your vacation. Now picture it going perfectly. That's what it feels like to tour with Globus. We're all about bypassing the waiting lines at attractions, enjoying the company of your fellow travelers instead of driving on your own, walking into your hotel lobby and loving it every time; not a moment of your priceless vacation wasted.
With Globus, it goes beyond planning perfection. Throughout the past 80+ years, we've come to know vacations like no one else, and we can't wait to share our stories with you. Those unforgettable details about the colorful characters and places will transform your visit into a lasting memory. Your Globus tour will bring your destination to life by expert Tour Directors who will share those stories and their intimate knowledge of every location and landmark.
- With more than 225 guided vacations to more than 70 countries on six continents, Globus gives you choice to ensure you'll see the world the way you want.
- VIP Access - skip the lines and get special treatment at the must-see attractions.
- Central Hotels - we've done the work to find just the right hotels in the heart of the city.
- Tour Directors - take your heads out of the guidebook and let expert guides make every destination fascinating.
- Transportation - leave the navigating to us; just sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Inside visits to major and must-see sites are included in the vacation price.
- A variety of travel styles and specialty travel includes Cruise & Tour, Family Travel, Religious Vacations, and more.
- As you encounter famous sights, you don't just view or drive by. You visit, taking the time to go inside and learn the stories that bring them to life.
- The ideal combination of free time and planned activities results in the perfect getaway.
- Portage is included! Not handling your own bag really enhances your vacation experience.
- A dynamic blend of transportation includes deluxe motorcoach, rail, air and cruise—we make getting there part of the fun!
- Many great meals are included in the package price - for a great value plus freedom to experience the local fare as you wish.
- As the most recognized Tour Operator in the industry, our vacations receive five times the recommendation rate as our nearest competitor, and we're the escorted travel provider of choice by Travel Weekly, Recommend magazine, and Travel Age West.
- Globus escorted travel receives a 97% satisfaction rating on our customers' post-vacation surveys.
- More than 80 years of experience showing people the world.
- Save $600 Per Couple*
Globus has also included some out-of-the-ordinary experiences to make your Iceland vacation special. In Thingvellir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, walk through the rift valley that marks the separation between two of the world's major tectonic plates. In Geysir, experience the geothermal areas and taste freshly baked bread cooked using the heat from the hot springs. You'll pair it with a glass of Geysir schnapps. Marvel at the Gullfoss waterfall; drive through the national park at Skaftafell; and stop at Lake Jökulsárlón, where some of the most spectacular scenes of the James Bond movie, Die Another Day, were filmed. Join us to experience the exquisite natural beauty that will stay with you for years to come—a guided vacation in Iceland you'll treasure forever.
- Save $600 Per Couple*
Globus has also included some out-of-the-ordinary experiences to make your Iceland vacation special. In Thingvellir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, walk through the rift valley that marks the separation between the North American and European tectonic plates. In Geysir, meet the chef of the restaurant in the geothermal areas, and taste freshly baked bread cooked using the heat from the hot springs. You'll wash it down with a glass of Geysir schnapps. Another unique and unforgettable experience Globus offers is a boat cruise to see whales in their natural habitat.
Marvel at the Gullfoss waterfall; drive through the national park at Skaftafell; stop at Lake Jökulsárlón, where some of the most spectacular scenes of the James Bond movie Die Another Day were filmed; and much more!
These are just some of the many highlights of this Iceland tour. Be sure to bring your camera so you can capture the stunning scenery and fun experiences on this wonderful vacation.
- Save $600 Per Couple*
In Oslo, guided sightseeing includes the famous Frogner Park with over 200 extraordinary bronze and granite sculptures. In the Telemark region, visit the Heddal stave church, the largest of Norway's remaining medieval wooden churches. In Bergen, you'll hear about the city's 11th-century origins on your orientation tour. And in Loen, Globus has arranged a very special experience for you: Norway's latest spectacular tourism project, the Loen Skylift.
You'll also spend time in the Hardangerfjord region, where you'll stop at thundering Låtefoss twin-waterfall, one of Norway's best known waterfalls; take a ferry; and see Hardangervidda mountain plateau, one of Europe's largest and home to Northern Europe's largest stock of reindeer. In this area, you'll also taste apple cider from a family-owned farm, where you'll meet the family and hear about their history and how cider is made—a special experience offered by Globus.
But that's not all… you'll also enjoy a cruise on the Sognefjord, Norway's longest fjord, with its Nærøyfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a stop to see one of the mighty branches that radiate from Jostedal Glacier, Europe's largest glacier. Another tour highlight is a cruise past the famous "Seven Sisters," the most photographed waterfalls in Geirangerfjord, then, travel above the tree line to 5,000 feet for breathtaking panoramic views of the fjord and the surrounding peaks from the mountaintop lookout at Dalsnibba.
Then, fly to Reykjavik, Iceland's capital, for a six-day Iceland tour to experience Iceland's gems: watch whales in their natural habitat, see the area where the most spectacular scenes of the James Bond movie Die Another Day were filmed, and much more!
These are just some of the many highlights on this Norway & Iceland tour. It's an amazing vacation!
Your safari adventure starts in Samburu National Reserve, where you'll have the chance to see rare animals not spotted in other parts of Kenya. Commonly referred to as the Samburu "Special 5", they include the Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe, Somali ostrich, Beisa oryx, and the gerenuk — a long-necked antelope that feeds while standing on its hind feet. Lion, cheetah, elephant, and Nile crocodile are also commonly spotted here. You'll also spend two nights in Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya's most famous game area. In addition to several game drives here, you will also enjoy an exclusive bush breakfast — a unique experience offered by Globus!
Explore Ol Pejeta Conservancy, the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, and Lake Nakuru, a small but diverse park known for its alkaline lake. All of this and more await you on this amazing Africa safari!
A highlight on this safari is Serengeti National Park, Tanzania's largest park and home to the annual wildebeest migration. Here embark on three game drives where you may spot the "Big 5" — lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and Cape buffalo. We have also arranged an exclusive bush breakfast, a truly memorable experience!
A full-day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater offers you the best possibility of seeing the rare black rhinoceros. Other stops include Lake Manyara National Park, home to the world's largest concentration of baboon and Tarangire National Park, where a permanent water source draws in elephant, eland, zebra, Cape buffalo, wildebeest, and more. Tanzania offers much more than a great safari destination and this tour also gives you insights into the local culture. Visit a local family's home in Tloma as well as a local primary school, where you'll learn about the educational system in rural Tanzania.
And like all Globus safaris you'll be part of a small-group, with no more than 6 guests per vehicle and 20 guests total, ensuring personalized service from start to end! So grab your camera and get ready for a thrill of a lifetime!
Your journey continues in Makalali Private Game Reserve near Kruger National Park. Here, enjoy six game drives in an open-air, 4-wheel-drive Land Rover. Your professional ranger and skilled tracker will help you search for a remarkable number of species, including 42 mammal species and 350 bird species. You'll have a great chance to see the "Big 5" — lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and Cape buffalo. Have your camera ready because you may also see impala, giraffe, hippo, spotted hyena, cheetah, wildebeest, and more. Even stop for sundowner drinks in the bush! Other highlights include Johannesburg's unforgettable Apartheid Museum and Soweto, the country's largest township, where you will visit the former home of Nelson Mandela and stunning Mosi-oa-Tunya (the smoke that thunders) also known as Victoria Falls, spanning the border of Zimbabwe & Zambia. Take a guided walk along the falls, which is roughly twice the height of Niagara Falls, and cruise on the Zambezi River at sunset.
And you'll be part of a small-group, with no more than 20 total guests, ensuring personalized service from start to end! All of this—and much more—are waiting for you on this South Africa tour. You'll return home with plenty of stories and photos to share with your friends and family.
You'll also enjoy guided tours of the House of Waterford Crystal, where you'll see the highly-skilled artisans at work in the production of this famous crystal, and the Irish National Stud in Kildare, home to thoroughbred champions. Plus, Globus has arranged special experiences to give you a true local perspective. For example, you'll enjoy coffee and scones that you'll bake at Rathbaun Farm, a picturesque thatched farmhouse where you'll learn about Ireland's sheep-farming practices. You'll also enjoy an Irish coffee demonstration in Waterford.
From the scenic beauty to the charming experiences, this Ireland tour is sure to delight all of your senses!
From Padua, you'll have an excursion to the romantic city of Venice, where your walking tour includes the must-see sights, such as famous St. Mark's Square and the byzantine Basilica. On another excursion, you'll travel from Milan to Lake Como, regarded as one of Europe's most beautiful lakes. Here, Globus has arranged a special treat for you: a boat ride to Bellagio, the "Pearl of Lake Como." Globus has also arranged for you to taste local pastries at a historic bakery that has been in Orvieto for more than 100 years-just another example of the out-of-the-ordinary experiences offered on this tour!
From the authentic, tasty food to the historic sights and from the magnificent cathedrals to the beautiful scenery, this Italy tour is sure to delight.
History buffs will be delighted by visits to Cordoba's 8th-century Mosque of the Caliphs, a very well-preserved mosque that was converted into a cathedral in the 13th century, and Seville's Alcazar, a royal palace founded in the 11th century as a Moorish fortress. In Granada, visit the Alhambra Complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife, the oldest decorative garden in the Western World. During your guided walking tour in Valencia, Roman, Moorish, and Spanish history comes alive!
If you're interested in art and architecture, you'll be thrilled by the visit to Madrid's Prado Museum, which houses 8,000 pieces of Western painting. In Barcelona, visit the amazing Sagrada Familia Basilica, the masterpiece of architect Gaudi. But that's not all…food must be a part of any Spain tour, and Globus has arranged fun treats for you. A special paella dinner has been prepared for you at a local restaurant in Valencia, and you'll enjoy Sangria, a popular Spanish drink, in Barcelona. These are just a few of the experiences and sights included on this tour.
From the historical sights and beautiful art and architecture to the tasty treats and special experiences, this Best of Spain tour is sure to leave you with plenty of memories to share with loved ones back home. So pack your camera and get ready for a marvelous vacation.
Not only will you visit the must-see sights, you'll also have an opportunity to learn about Peruvian life. Experience a Mother Earth ceremony performed by a local shaman. These ceremonies thanking Mother Earth and asking for good health and safe travels have been practiced in Peru since before the arrival of the Incas. You'll also stop at a local Peruvian food market and visit a home to meet some of the locals and experience their way of life.
A trip highlight is Iguassu Falls, one of the most spectacular sights on earth. Meaning "Big Water" in the local dialect, there are 275 falls that cover a distance of over a mile and a half. A photograph cannot accurately portray this breathtaking sight-you must experience it for yourself! Hear the deafening roar and admire the brilliant rainbows created by the clouds of spray.
From the vibrant cities to the scenic beauty, this vacation to Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, and Buenos Aires will leave you with vacation memories you'll cherish for life.
- Centrally Located Hotels: Why dream of the world's greatest sights when you can wake up right next to them? Monograms hotels are located in the city center, so you're close to the action. Monograms feels that being close to the major attractions on your vacation takes the headache out of planning transportation and finding your way around. They want you crossing sights off your list, not wasting time crossing town.
- Local Host Service: Who has the strongest espresso in town? What street has the hippest boutiques? Where's the quietest spot to view the sunset? On every Monograms vacation you'll be given something that is truly invaluable - a Local Host, which changes everything. Your very own friendly, knowledgeable insider will offer hints and recommendations, steer you off the beaten path and help you maximize every moment of your time. No other travel company offers this accessible wealth of information. Why feel lost when you can feel like a local?
- VIP Sightseeing: You'll see the landmarks and monuments, learn about the area's cultural heritage and hear fascinating anecdotes that bring it all to life. With Monograms you enjoy VIP access that takes you right inside the iconic sights. We believe that standing in the footsteps of legends is so much better than standing in line.
- Transportation: Monograms believes the adventure is in the sightseeing, not the drama of getting from Point A to Point B. Whether it's flight arrangements, transfers from the airport to your hotel, sightseeing or traveling between cities, they take care of your transportation needs and can include it in your package price. No hailing cabs in a foreign language. No holding up the line confused at a subway station. They pick you up and drop you right where you want to be. They want you to get a taste of the local scene and cuisine...not the local traffic.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.