Enter to Win Your Dream Cruise Escape
BJ's Travel wants to give you the chance to win the cruise of a lifetime! Check out what you can walk away with when you enter our Sail Away Giveaway:
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive:
- A $2,500 Cruise Certificate
- One (1) first prize winner will receive:
- A $100 BJ's Gift Card
- One (1) second prize winner will receive:
- A $50 BJ's Gift Card
To enter, just sign up to receive our weekly BJ's Travel emails by October 31, 2017 and be among the first to learn about amazing deals on cruises, hotels, vacation packages and flights. Whether you already receive our emails or are a new subscriber, sign up now and you'll immediately be eligible to win. Don't miss out - enter by October 31, 2017.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, All U.S. TERRITORIES) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY TO ENTER. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
BJ's Travel "Sail Away" Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
- The "Sweepstakes Period" is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET), August 1, 2017 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET, October 31, 2017 ("Sweepstakes-End").
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to individual, legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States excluding, without limitation, all U.S. territories and external commonwealths who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry, excluding any employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless of where they live) and household members of BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. ("BJ's"), World Travel Holdings, Inc., d/b/a BJ's Travel ("Sponsor"), and TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency ("Administrator") and their respective affiliates, agents, advertising and promotion agencies (the "Sweepstakes Entities"). Void in all U.S. territories and external Commonwealths or where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed.
How to Enter:
Individuals who have access to the World Wide Web on the Internet and are the authorized users of a valid Internet email address may enter online. Enter your first and last name, a valid, working email address for which you are the authorized user, your BJ's Wholesale Club member number (optional) and Zip Code at http://travel.bjs.com/promotion/sweepstakes.do during the Sweepstakes Period. You will receive one (1) entry ("Online Entry").
Limit one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Online entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer/mobile device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple emails and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than one (1) entry. All discovered entries made in violation of these rules will be deleted. Entries will not be acknowledged. An "Authorized email user" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. online email service provider, business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address.
Message and data rates, wireless Internet access charges and perhaps other fees may apply to use of mobile device for entry. Consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
- Winner Selection and Verification: Winner Selection and Verification: One (1) potential Grand, First and Second, prizewinners will be selected by the Administrator on or about 45 days after Sweepstakes-End in random drawings from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be notified within five (5) days after drawing via email, to the email address submitted during entry and potential winners will have three (3) business days to respond to the message agreeing to accept the prize and supplying/confirming full contact information requested by Administrator. When the potential Grand Prize winner has responded, s/he will be required to execute and return via fax or scan an emailed Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within three (3) business days of date on notification and a mailed signed original to be received up to 10 after fax or scan. In all notifications if a reply is not received within three (3) business days, it will be concluded definitively that the prize has been declined and forfeited for all time and without further notice, an alternative winner may be selected in random drawings in Administrators sole determination. It is an entrant's responsibility to actively monitor his/her email and to keep his/her email address current. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: A $2,500 voucher good for the purchase of a cruise for two (2) people in one (1) stateroom, double occupancy. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, port charges, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. The cruise prize is awarded "as is" and is subject to cabin availability, blackout dates and the Terms and Conditions of the cruise line. Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures over $2,500 including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure/arrival port, taxes and fees, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical insurance. All cruise travel must be completed by 12/31/2018. Winner must book travel through BJ's Travel. ARV: $2,500. (1) First Prize: A $100 BJ's Gift Card, subject to its Terms & Conditions. ("ARV"): $100: (1) Second Prize: A $50 BJ's Gift Card, subject to its Terms & Conditions. ("ARV"): $50. Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. Odds of winning: Depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All taxes are a winner's responsibility and a 2017 Form #1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner for $2,500. By entering and accepting a prize, a winner acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any prize or the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. The prizes will be awarded if properly claimed according to these Official Rules. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of mailing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes and the value stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in the discretion of the Administrator according to the Official Rules.
- General: Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and legally binding. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate. No entrant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the interpretation of these Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification/eligibility of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, or for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor's employees or representatives who enter incorrect information into any of Sponsor's computer systems or by force majeure. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or part of the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure or any other causes. In the case of early cancellation/termination, potential winners will be drawn in random drawings from eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor's sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Sponsor assumes no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person/entity's computer hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause.
- By entering this sweepstakes, you explicitly agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all "costs", which you now have or may acquire, by reason of any bodily injury, personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, a winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, or (ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, transfer, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value. Proof of entering is not proof of entry receipt. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner will be selected in random drawings shortly thereafter.
- The Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion (who must be at least 21 years of age unless s/he is the child of the winner, all subject to the regulations of the cruise line, and a legal resident of the United States) must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize winner and cruise travel companion (if winner chooses to travel with one) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport and/or other identification documents acceptable to the cruise line, the TSA, the U.S. Government and governments of ports of call of the cruise; (ii) all medical requirements; (iii) respecting all cruise line and local regulations; and (iv) traveling the entire itinerary together. Sponsor and cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse and/or terminate travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/her self properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's (should one accompany winner) non-compliance with cruise line and venues' regulations or any other reason. Should winner not travel with a companion, there will be no adjustment to the prize or any compensation.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Massachusetts, USA. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety; and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize grants to Sponsor and its designees the right to publicize winner's name, city and state of residence, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in all media whether known today or not, in perpetuity, without limitation and without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission. Winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Entry information will be provided to Sponsor, BJ's and the Administrator for administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may use information provided on entry to send entrants periodic notices of upcoming promotions, products and services and entrant may opt out of these notifications at any time. Sponsor's, BJ's and Administrator's privacy policies may be viewed at travel.bjs.com, bjs.com and themarketingagency.com/html/privacyPolicy.html respectively.
- Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Middlesex County, Massachusetts and all entrants agree to Middlesex County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include multiplied, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' or experts' fees. Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Massachusetts and/or do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- For a Winners List, available on or about December 30, 2017, send a self-addressed, adequately stamped, #10, business envelope to BJ's Online Getaway, c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by December 305, 2017. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., d/b/a BJ's Travel, 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Floor 2, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
If you or a guest is pregnant or traveling with an infant child, or if there is a need to communicate a request for special meals, medical conditions or physical challenges, we ask that you please call 888-743-2735. Cruise Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will do everything we can to meet your needs and answer all of your questions.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.