Think about all the great things you plan to do on your vacation. Now picture it going perfectly. That's what it feels like to tour with Globus. We're all about bypassing the waiting lines at attractions, enjoying the company of your fellow travelers instead of driving on your own, walking into your hotel lobby and loving it every time; not a moment of your priceless vacation wasted.
With Globus, it goes beyond planning perfection. Throughout the past 80+ years, we've come to know vacations like no one else, and we can't wait to share our stories with you. Those unforgettable details about the colorful characters and places will transform your visit into a lasting memory. Your Globus tour will bring your destination to life by expert Tour Directors who will share those stories and their intimate knowledge of every location and landmark.
- With more than 225 guided vacations to more than 70 countries on six continents, Globus gives you choice to ensure you'll see the world the way you want.
- VIP Access - skip the lines and get special treatment at the must-see attractions.
- Central Hotels - we've done the work to find just the right hotels in the heart of the city.
- Tour Directors - take your heads out of the guidebook and let expert guides make every destination fascinating.
- Transportation - leave the navigating to us; just sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Inside visits to major and must-see sites are included in the vacation price.
- A variety of travel styles and specialty travel includes Cruise & Tour, Family Travel, Religious Vacations, and more.
- As you encounter famous sights, you don't just view or drive by. You visit, taking the time to go inside and learn the stories that bring them to life.
- The ideal combination of free time and planned activities results in the perfect getaway.
- Portage is included! Not handling your own bag really enhances your vacation experience.
- A dynamic blend of transportation includes deluxe motorcoach, rail, air and cruise—we make getting there part of the fun!
- Many great meals are included in the package price - for a great value plus freedom to experience the local fare as you wish.
- As the most recognized Tour Operator in the industry, our vacations receive five times the recommendation rate as our nearest competitor, and we're the escorted travel provider of choice by Travel Weekly, Recommend magazine, and Travel Age West.
- Globus escorted travel receives a 97% satisfaction rating on our customers' post-vacation surveys.
- More than 80 years of experience showing people the world.
- Save $500 per couple on select departures
- Save $500 per couple on select departures
You'll also enjoy guided tours of the House of Waterford Crystal, where you'll see the highly-skilled artisans at work in the production of this famous crystal, and the Irish National Stud in Kildare, home to thoroughbred champions. Plus, Globus has arranged special experiences to give you a true local perspective. For example, you'll enjoy coffee and scones that you'll bake at Rathbaun Farm, a picturesque thatched farmhouse where you'll learn about Ireland's sheep-farming practices. You'll also enjoy an Irish coffee demonstration in Waterford.
From the scenic beauty to the charming experiences, this Ireland tour is sure to delight all of your senses!
From Padua, you'll have an excursion to the romantic city of Venice, where your walking tour includes the must-see sights, such as famous St. Mark's Square and the byzantine Basilica. On another excursion, you'll travel from Milan to Lake Como, regarded as one of Europe's most beautiful lakes. Here, Globus has arranged a special treat for you: a boat ride to Bellagio, the "Pearl of Lake Como." Globus has also arranged for you to taste local pastries at a historic bakery that has been in Orvieto for more than 100 years-just another example of the out-of-the-ordinary experiences offered on this tour!
From the authentic, tasty food to the historic sights and from the magnificent cathedrals to the beautiful scenery, this Italy tour is sure to delight.
History buffs will be delighted by visits to Cordoba's 8th-century Mosque of the Caliphs, a very well-preserved mosque that was converted into a cathedral in the 13th century, and Seville's Alcazar, a royal palace founded in the 11th century as a Moorish fortress. In Granada, visit the Alhambra Complex and the Water Gardens of the Generalife, the oldest decorative garden in the Western World. During your guided walking tour in Valencia, Roman, Moorish, and Spanish history comes alive!
If you're interested in art and architecture, you'll be thrilled by the visit to Madrid's Prado Museum, which houses 8,000 pieces of Western painting. In Barcelona, visit the amazing Sagrada Familia Basilica, the masterpiece of architect Gaudi. But that's not all…food must be a part of any Spain tour, and Globus has arranged fun treats for you. A special paella dinner has been prepared for you at a local restaurant in Valencia, and you'll enjoy Sangria, a popular Spanish drink, in Barcelona. These are just a few of the experiences and sights included on this tour.
From the historical sights and beautiful art and architecture to the tasty treats and special experiences, this Best of Spain tour is sure to leave you with plenty of memories to share with loved ones back home. So pack your camera and get ready for a marvelous vacation.
Sightseeing throughout the tour features the must-see attractions. In Munich, visit Marienplatz with its Old and New Town Halls and its famous glockenspiel, re-creating a royal wedding from the 16th century. History buffs are sure to be delighted in Regensburg, where your sightseeing features the 12th-century Stone Bridge, the oldest preserved bridge of its kind in Germany; the Porta Pretoria, gates to an ancient Roman fort built in the 2nd century; and St. Peter's Cathedral, begun in the 13th century. In Nuremberg, admire the impressive medieval ramparts as you walk through the pedestrian area of the charming Old Town.
Additionally, on this Germany tour, Globus has included special experiences to help you get a feel for Bavaria and to make your vacation unique. Among the many included features, you'll enjoy a light lunch at the Historic Sausage Kitchen in Regensburg, Germany's oldest restaurant. Here-where the locals congregate-feel the vibrant atmosphere and take in the remarkable views along the river as you enjoy a "medieval hot dog." In medieval Bamberg, the city with the largest historical center in Germany and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, taste "smoked beer," a type of beer with a distinctive smoke flavor. Near Oberammergau, you'll visit Neuschwanstein Castle, the fairytale castle of King Ludwig II nestled in the Bavarian Alps.
Mount Rushmore offers the astounding monument of four U.S. Presidents as well as spectacular scenery and wildlife, including Rocky Mountain goat, mule deer, and bison. Also visit Crazy Horse Memorial, built in honor of the Sioux Indian chief, and Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, commemorating the famous battle where Custer was defeated by the Lakota, Cheyenne, and Arapaho warriors. Drive through Black Hills National Forest with its timbered mountains, rugged rock formations, canyons, grasslands, streams, and lakes.
On this National Parks tour, Globus has included some out-of-the-ordinary experiences. Visit Tatanka to learn "The Story of the Bison" and to learn about the Lakota people. Globus has also arranged a chuckwagon cookout and Wild West show in Jackson. All of this and more-including time in Jackson-await you on this marvelous vacation through some of the West’s national parks.
Visit Santa Barbara and Hearst Castle in Sam Simeon, built by William Randolph Hearst as his private retreat. Once only accessible to celebrities and famous guests, enjoy a tour highlighting this impressive 123-acre estate. Also visit Solvang, a quaint Danish village founded in 1911 by Danish educators to maintain their heritage. Wander through the town with charming shops featuring Danish imports and picturesque buildings and windmills. Globus has arranged a special treat here...a coffee and Danish specialty at a local bakery. Another special experience offered by Globus is a visit and dinner at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, with its sea otters, seals, sharks, penguins, and more.
Another tour highlight is the Arenal Volcano, considered one of the most active volcanoes in the world. You may witness the red lava streaming down the sides as you hear the volcano's grumbling. Relax as you soak in the ecothermal hot springs and perhaps watch the lava flow down the volcano-a spectacular sight! In Monteverde, visit the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve, home to forest fauna such as jaguars, resplendent quetzal, monkeys, ocelots, and many species of birds-not to mention the large diversity of plant species.
On this Costa Rica tour, you'll also have a chance to visit local farms to learn about the local culture and industries. So be sure to grab your swimsuit and prepare yourself for a trip of a lifetime-a trip filled with wildlife, scenic waterways, tropical rainforests, and knowledgeable guides to help you learn about Costa Rica.
Not only will you visit the must-see sights, you'll also have an opportunity to learn about Peruvian life. Experience a Mother Earth ceremony performed by a local shaman. These ceremonies thanking Mother Earth and asking for good health and safe travels have been practiced in Peru since before the arrival of the Incas. You'll also stop at a local Peruvian food market and visit a home to meet some of the locals and experience their way of life.
A trip highlight is Iguassu Falls, one of the most spectacular sights on earth. Meaning "Big Water" in the local dialect, there are 275 falls that cover a distance of over a mile and a half. A photograph cannot accurately portray this breathtaking sight-you must experience it for yourself! Hear the deafening roar and admire the brilliant rainbows created by the clouds of spray.
From the vibrant cities to the scenic beauty, this vacation to Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, and Buenos Aires will leave you with vacation memories you'll cherish for life.
- Centrally Located Hotels: Why dream of the world's greatest sights when you can wake up right next to them? Monograms hotels are located in the city center, so you're close to the action. Monograms feels that being close to the major attractions on your vacation takes the headache out of planning transportation and finding your way around. They want you crossing sights off your list, not wasting time crossing town.
- Local Host Service: Who has the strongest espresso in town? What street has the hippest boutiques? Where's the quietest spot to view the sunset? On every Monograms vacation you'll be given something that is truly invaluable - a Local Host, which changes everything. Your very own friendly, knowledgeable insider will offer hints and recommendations, steer you off the beaten path and help you maximize every moment of your time. No other travel company offers this accessible wealth of information. Why feel lost when you can feel like a local?
- VIP Sightseeing: You'll see the landmarks and monuments, learn about the area's cultural heritage and hear fascinating anecdotes that bring it all to life. With Monograms you enjoy VIP access that takes you right inside the iconic sights. We believe that standing in the footsteps of legends is so much better than standing in line.
- Transportation: Monograms believes the adventure is in the sightseeing, not the drama of getting from Point A to Point B. Whether it's flight arrangements, transfers from the airport to your hotel, sightseeing or traveling between cities, they take care of your transportation needs and can include it in your package price. No hailing cabs in a foreign language. No holding up the line confused at a subway station. They pick you up and drop you right where you want to be. They want you to get a taste of the local scene and cuisine...not the local traffic.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.